Regina Ungar Corporate Financial Consulting
Regina Ungar & Co a financial advisory and investment banking firm providing a comprehensive solution for a wide range of domestic and international clients.
The firm's team brings many years of experience in capital markets, financial analysis, corporate financing, governance together with proven capabilities in corporate management.
We specialize in two main fields of activity:
Financial Advisory Services
- Transaction Support , economic-financial consulting - Valuations and fairness opinions, economic due diligence, economic feasibility tests, business plans and cash flow analysis, as well as formal Accounting due diligence
- Financing and Investment Banking
- Financial Accounting IFRS and US GAAP (PPA, Impairment Tests)
- Financial consulting and support – Financial support for the banking system vis-à-vis companies in complex financial situations, planning a financing strategy for companies , consulting companies during capital and debt raising processes in the capital market (banks and institutions) and consulting companies during debt rating procedures.
- Expert Opinions for the Judicial System on economic issues Class actions, derivative claims, arbitration proceedings, etc. Our staff is an accepted economic expert on behalf of the Israeli courts.
- Advisory services to board members
- Expert Opinions for the Judicial System on auditing and accounting issues. Class actions, derivative claims, arbitration proceedings, etc. Mrs. Ungar is an accepted economic expert on behalf of the Israeli courts.
- Forensic Auditing tests
Regina Ungar, CPA
Regina has over 20 years of experience in the fields of management and finance and manages the firm's services with personal involvement. Throughout her career, Regina has been an experienced CPA ( as a partner at Deloitte until 2001), and as a senior management team member at publicly traded investment companies.
Regina has vast experience as a lecturer in the accounting faculty at Tel Aviv University and other institutions and teaches accounting auditing and Director’s practices for many years. As a result, Regina has extensive professional experience in financial processes, auditing and accounting, including forensic auditing and the provision of expert opinion reports in these areas.
Regina holds a BA in economics and accounting, an MA in economics specializing in finance from Tel Aviv University, and honors from the Israeli accountant’s council in the audit field.
Regina serves as a board member with financial and accounting skills (past and present) in large organizations such as: Zim, Koor, Rafael, TAT Industries ,Itamar Medical, Yad Ben Zvi, Mendelson, New Pharm, etc.
Regina has extensive management experience, both as CFO of Leader Group and as CEO of KMN Holdings, as well as Chairman of Mendelson and TAT Industries.
David has close to 20 years of experience in the field of corporate analysis including over 15 years in the capital market in various positions in the field of securities. David served as head of research departments at Ilanot Discount, Analyst and Migdal Capital Markets. David also served as a director in Analyst Underwriting and as a member of the investment committee in Migdal's mutual fund management company.
David holds a BA in Economics and Management and an MBA in finance, both from Tel Aviv University and has an investment advisor license.
We are committed to provide professional service, transparency and cooperation to all involved stakeholders.