:Advising companies during critical and financial processes throughout their business life, including
- Guidance in the raising of credit from a banking corporation or other institutional or private entity.
- Assessment of debt and collateral.
- Assistance in managing working capital during cash flow distress or long-term cash flow planning – formulation of streamlining processes, proper cash flow management, and construction of cash flow forecast reports and budgets in real terms.
- Formulationof a business planfollowing change/fluctuations in the sector, response to the need and ability to expand, change of control or management.
- Management of crisis processes – while building a dedicated plan of action for the crisis period.
- Expert services in insolvency proceedings.